Monday, February 16, 2009

Manday & keith Love Story

It was the midst of a sunny afternoon when me and my college classmates decided to stay at school and excited to look for the internet hoping this time we could use the computer after a couple of times of trying to get inside bcz the comp.laboratory been so busy of the final examination at STI Tagum City. So we got inside and for our dismay it was so full..loaded of fresh students so we're like..ok fine whatever.we were so disappointed but my friend said" well we're here now so why dont we just stay for a while and wait until thyre done" so yeah we stayed and stayed until i got tired of it so i said to them,well i gotta go coz i need to cook and do some laundry.while we were on our way to the door,i spotted a cute and handsome guy who wore a camouflage in the webcam so i was like omg..hes so frickin cute and he was chatting with a fresh student at school.i knew i liked him the first time i laid my eyes on him.so i got my celfone in my purse and stole his yahoo id just like a blink hee.since my friend knew it so we made a deal (coz they got his yahoo id too in their celfone),whoever gets a chance to chat with him first,the rest of us will back off.so there we made a deal.that night i didnt waste any single time.i went to the internet cafe and added him in my list and hoping he was on and binggooo...he was on.we chatted for like 4 hours and he asked my fone number and before i got off to bed he called me.that was the beginning of our true frickin love.he often time calls me a "little bitch thief"

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I