Monday, February 16, 2009

3rd Batch Winner Whoa


My 3rd batch winner is WHOA. She is my 3rd winner of my Love stories contest. I received 1749 viewers for my two months of voting poll. Thank you to all my readers. This blog is dedicated to all my Filipina sister throughout the world. I love collecting true to love stories. Maybe because i am addicted to read or watch any love stories fiction or true stories. Absolutely die hard fan of stories. Thank you so much my readers your my inspiration. Thank you much! to all of you out there who never stopped following me.

1 comment:

Forgetful Princess said...

Congrats to your winner :-) I wnat to share my story ..its ok if its not included in the contest :))

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I