Thursday, June 5, 2008

Done posting


I love reading and collecting true-stories this is my pet blog i love updating it and writing about all the "Filipina Halfway Around The world" they are my inspirations.I want to know about how they fall in love with their hubby and how they met also.Gosh i've been there and done that before but still i am curious about them also.Love Stories is very common as in [sobrang palasak na].Some people don't want to know or read about Love stories or even watch it on movies if is "Love Stories" my hubby said "Uh uh" Because...he don't like watching love stories but he allowed me to buy those "collections"of Danielle Steel DVD's Movies.I Loved reading also about Love and Love....i don't know why but i'm a real sucker of love-stories.Now blogs is very popular i can write everything as in everything comes between char or whats on my mind anyway got to log-off now.Shown above picture wedding from Maui,Hawaii from a dear friend.

-Submit Your Love Stories-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello girl!Kumusta ka naman diyan? I had a good time making chika to you on the phone. It's my day off. Nasa bahay lang ako ngayon. Thanks for posting my story here. Na-touched naman ako.(Medyo boring nga lang ang story ko dito). My husband says "Hi to Allen's sexy wife daw".

Little deer

Anonymous said...

Hi anonymous

yap...me too.I have a great time talking to you God bless and have a blessed day.

From Allen's darling

Anonymous said...

:)

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I