Thursday, June 5, 2008

Marie-Love Story


Thanks for the email.Wow, you are from the East Coast, east of Alabama, north of Florida and south of Virginia about 3,000 miles from where I live. My husband is good with directions not me. LOL.Bill is 49 (because he is aging backwards daw from 50) and I am 35 years old. You count backward and you will know how old he is. I am from Alicia Isabela, pero adopted daughter ng Sampaloc, Manila kasi since I went to college, doon na kami nakatira ng family ko. I came to California September 2007 and I've been here for eight months now.
Talaga I can also join in your contest? Sure. Why not? I don't know, but our love story is almost the same as you guys.
It's like this.After me and my boyfriend broke up in 2005, I was heartbroken, jobless and I just graduated from law school. We broke up the day after graduation. It was that point in my life where I found myself in a crossroads. I didn't know where else to go. In March 2006, I soon found myself landing on a job in Makati City as a legal transcriptionist. The job carries with it internet access and since I love surfing the internet, I registered free on a penpal site. (penpalnet.com). I saw my husband's profile while I was browsing the members profiles. I sent him a message saying "Hi-and hello-and-how are you" that type of thing in May 2006 and guess what? I got a response from him the next day. That was the start of our communication.

Continued reading:
-Finally,he was there waiting-

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I