Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stories of HoneyinLove...



Finally that day arrived,that was april 29, 2007..i had mixed emotions w/ me,at the airport i saw him looking around and funny that im just at the corner looking at him,for im afraid that perhaps when he see me,he maybe go back to colorado..(hehehehe funny thought),so a friend called my name and he turns his head,and mind you he really gives me a HUG in front of many people,.you know filipina are know to be conservative so i really felt awkward that time...and so he ask me if its ok if he gonna KISS me,he said i was blushing that certain moment so w/o my permission he pursue to KISS my lips..ooppss..wow i really feel the magic,i told myself thanks GOD i know this is the man im going to live for the rest of my life...also scott has same feeling in me,as his eyes laid on me,he thank God and told himself that im the girl hIs dreaming of...that same day he proposed me and ask my parents permission,and since we are almost 5 years my parents didnt hesitate to gave their BLESSINGS to my sweetie and to me...that was the happiest day of my life!

I WILL ALWAYS treasure the first day i see his handsome face,the first time he kissed my lips & the first night we spent together and everything thats gonna happen in the future...and perhaps when we will be together again and have a family of our own,we can share it to our children...our love story...TIME and DISTANCE are not bounderies,IF their is LOVE,their is TRUST.....and soooo.....their is HAPPINESS........

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE NOT JUST UNTILL DEATH BUT ALSO IN LIFE AFTER DEATH!...


Note if you want to read more look at her blogs.....Honeyinlove

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

I think anyone that feels magic with the first kiss is bound for a happy life!

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I