Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fil-am stories/Grace /ozamis city


Stories of Grace: hello gals..... i meet my hubby through internet. while im on my 4rth year in college i was so bored i have only few barkadas coz most of them transfered to another school. so on my leisure time i went to the internet cafe and chatted through "MRS" i think if im correct but most men on that place are naughty then my cousin told me about the online dating she taught me how its the loveaol online dating... so i published myself on that dating site and then the next day i received lots of emails from all over the world. there are 3 good guys that i liked there is 28 yrs old, 34 yrs old and my one and only hubby on that time he is 49yrs old. of all the 3 i choosed and selected my hubby coz he is the best of all the rest ... the oldest of the 3 ... first day we meet in dipolog city airport, my sisters and my cousin ,lahat sila tulala coz my hubby is big and tall but sa kin, i did not see his physical appearance i am very much more comfortable and happy that finally we meet each other...."charringg" ...honestly lahat nang mga tao sa amin always asking me before if im okey with him because he is big and i am small and i just smile and say all i know is that i am happy with him...first day we meet in the airport is very funny coz on my profile inilagay ko my height is 5'2" coz at first im not serious and i dont plan to get married to a foreinger...im already infront sa kanya but then he keep on looking for someone who's height is 5'2" and when he look at me , he just laugh coz here is the tiny woman that he's been looking for ....until now he teases me about that.... .

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I