Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fil-am stories/"ja"/ California


I met my hubby when i used to work in Dubai, UAE. I didn't know that he already saw me soo many times whenever he passed by from the shop where i used to work and then December of 2001 he finally gave me a Christmas card through my coworker with a little photo of him and introducing himself. I was surprised and a little scared coz i didnt know that someone is already watching me.So then i asked my coworker who and where is that guy who hand her the Christmas card a few hours later he showed up and introduced himself. We became friends and getting to know him and knowing his intentions are and his asking permission from my parents (we used to call my family together in the Philippines), also asking permission from my aunt and all my relatives in Dubai we finally went dating on 2003.
And then after that we got engaged and then we set the date for our marriage April 2, 2005 which is also his Mom's birthday. And then i resigned my job waited in the Philippines for my immigrant visa and also i went back to school. And now, here I am in San Diego, CA soo blessed with a wonderful husband and a happy marriage for more than 2 years now and still counting.
Go Back to HOME

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I