Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fil-am stories/Ate Rima /Surigao City



I met my hubby "thru"AseanEauro dot com Last August 2,2005 but before that i had many friends from other site.I've worked as a cashier in Computer Shop start August 24,2003 but i didn't know then about chatting but im fond of playing online games,i registered on yahoo still don't know how to chat last 2004.Then one day i saw from our customers chatting looking and searching guys.I memorized that site,but instead of going to filipinofriendfinder i go directly at filipinaheart but still quiet ok because there i chatted too many guys already.Because i'm free chatting while doing my work ha ha ha.After 1 year,I chatted my husband from AseanEauro,he came and met me started last August 2,2005 then we got married Last July 8,2006 up to now we still don't know how to make babies.He he he but its ok as long i'm very much happy with my loving husband.
I meet my hubby thru...AsianEuro last august 2, 2005 but b4 that I meet a lot of guys on net just 4 friends only coz I'm working in computer shop as a cashier so I'm chatting while doing my work hahaha then we got married july 8, 2006 until now no kids but very happy and thankful to our GOD because he gave me so kind husband.

To read more...

1 comment:

Liudmila said...

Excuse me, I did not answer you about link exchange in time.

Yes, I'm glad to have all type of exchanges. I'll post your link if you'll post mine.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I