Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fil-am stories/essa/Texas

David and I met online last February 2006 on a singles website. Since then we email back and forth (getting to know each other). Then we started chatting and talking everyday for 6-7 hours a day.
On May 19, 2006 David visited me and my family in Davao,Philippines. Finally were together. We've shared a lots of love, memories and stories together. A lots of fun too! He was there for 9 days. We went around davao city. I was so happy that night when he had hi proposal in HILLTOP...he surprised me of this ring im wearing..he said WILL YOU MARRY ME JES???? WILL U BE MY WIFE....i was shocked and dont know what to say...i was speechless and i hugged him so tight...then he asked WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER..then i said YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!
After 9 days of enjoynment together he flew back to US May 27,2006. I cried in the airport the time he disapppeared..the last words he said was "ADIOS MI AMOR"....with kisses in the air...
So the journey begins..the processing of our papers. I was a member of a website named visajourney dot com Our visa process took 7 months before i got my visa. That was February 15, 2007 i passed my interview in the US embassy.We were both happy!
March 2, 2007 i left Philippines to be with my fiance. From Davao to Manila, Manila to San Francisco, San Francisco to Dallas and Dallas to Austin...What a trip!!!! very long trip! That was exciting for me to have a trip alone. Bringing your suitcases with u then following others where to go. Just go with the flow!!!
Until in Austin Airport..the moment we've waited for..to see each other again..longing with his touch..longing with his embrace and kisses...longing with his LOVE...saw him and my in laws waiting for me...what a scene! so lovely..absolutely wonderful moment! he hugged me so tight and gave the roses..the roses are so lovely...his smile was perfect...and my in laws were wonderful...everything was wonderful to me.
We got married March 10, 2007. Civil wedding held in the house. Finally were married. We will have our marriage bless in June 2007 in a church in Rockport. And have our vows renewed in the Philippines in JUne 21st 2008 in "St. Francis of Asisi".

Go Back to HOME

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I