Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fil-am stories/Felisa/Ohio

Posted by Felisa

Stories of Felisa: how we meet? This is very common like a lot of fil-american couples. I do too meet my husband online. It was august of 2003. The story is a friend publishes a profile of me on asianfriends and has my picture on my profile. I was not interested at first but my friend insists to put my profile. So the next day for some reason even if I was not honestly interested, I just go to the internet cafe and check it. And I got a lot of email from people who show interest about my profile. Believe I don‘t know why anyways, I ignore all of them except for this simple and short message from a person name Anthony. I replied to it and then the next day got a reply to him again and we ended up chatting on yahoo. We talk online everyday for at least 4 or 5 hours. We talked ’till my back hurts from sitting down for a long time. He is the only person I talked to during those whole times. We start knowing each other. More and more each day. I also learned that his mother doesn’t like him to marry any other race especially an Asian. But I’m so glad he fight for me. Then February of 2005 I receive a package from him it was the engagement ring that he sent. I was so happy of course before I even get the engagement ring, we talked of marrying already and I did not even dream of getting any engagement ring but I did. Then July of 2005 he came to met me and to marry me. We got a simple civil wedding in front of a Judge. And now we are happily living together here in Ohio and still his mom doesn’t like me. But my father in law is good and I don’t have problem with him. Also my husband's grandpa. I don’t have a perfect husband but I have a very good husband. Just an update about love story, recently mother in law is showing a good sign of liking me already. Well anyways, I am happy that through all the confusion and obstacles my husband and I are together now and living a simple happy life.
Though of course life is not perfect, we try our best to never let anything come between us. So this is my love story, thanks for reading.

Visit here site__My Journey.

Read more........

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I