Friday, February 22, 2008

Fil-am stories of Lhira



Sometime in July of 2006,I met an incredible thru Cherryblossoms.com.We started talking thru the messenger provided by CB and then continued to MSN.It was really a quick start coz from that day (first Day),he treated me as his girlfriend already.I thought he was just playing around.I saw him on webcam and he just saw me thru the pictures I posted and of that I sent him.I can say that he was really sincere then coz he didnt insist to really show myself on camera.He was satisfied with those pictures.That was the start of then endless chat and phonecalls.I can only count on my bare fingers the times we talked seeing each other with such tool.
On Sept of 2006,we met in person.At last,after months of just talking on the computer,we finally made it.We spent time together.He met my family and asked my hand from my parents.Got engaged on Sept 12 of 2006 with the ring on my finger.I can't believe that day happened nor I can't even believe that someone as handsome as Chad would marry a betty la fea :-)

Visit her site too....

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I