Friday, February 22, 2008

Fil-am stories of Ern


Erna wrote on Fri, 05 October 2007 11:23
\Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore year 2003,I met my husband in Singapore,2003 and then i was really shocked that time.I got flowers,It was deliver the house where i stayed.NO NAME and NO SENDER and WHERE it came from that's why i'm really surprised.The second time he gave me flowers thru my friend.I asked again...but i'm consistent untill she said so..she told me it is given by a foreigner.That is the start of our love story after that we went to a disco together always...then there's a beauty contest..I don't have a sponsored and he offered me help...then he courted me.

Go Back to HOME .....

2 comments:

StaLira said...

hi sis! na-change ko na url mo. thanks sa bisita. tc!

GagayMD said...

hello!parking here for a moment despite my busy skeds...take care! www.walkingnewspaper.blogspot.com

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I