Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stories of Ate Odette

Sent by my email: (confidential)
Mailed by yahoo.com
Date: Jan.30:8:52 am

My story: Half-way around the world

Chatting through the internet? That was a big question on my mind. I have no idea what was it, then. One of my students invited me to go with her at an internet cafe. I was so observant of what was going on there. I found out that some we're doing nasty things online (i hope not anymore at present). I didn't like what i saw...I said to myself...no way am i going online chatting. My former co-worker told me she's gon'na open an internet cafe, and said she's gon'na create a profile for me and teach me how to chat. Well, i tried, but got mad if somebody used nasty words...i am just a very conservative woman. It was June of 2004 when i started yahoo chat...had a few chosen nice friends. I met my husband that same month. He sounded arrogant at first...but i like him anyway. He's always courteous and respectful. By July, he asked me to marry him, and went to the Philippines to visit me on September. He stayed there for a couple of weeks only. Though that was just a short period of time, we did make use of that precious moments, discovering each others personalities. No pretentious, no lies, both of us showed the real person in us. By December of 2004, he filed a fiancee visa petition for me...was approved, and i came here last June of 2005. We got married July 1, 2005. I never ever thought of marrying a foreigner. I even told my father not to include me in his filing for visa petition, as one of his children (my father was a US citizen). I was so contented with my life in the Philippines...loving family, friends, a stable job. We will be having our 3rd year wedding anniversary this July. We laughed when we recalled those moments when we first met. Our love is growing stronger now...with God's blessings! dette

Thanks ate dette
For trusting me about your love stories,i was inspired by your title so i will changed the title of my blogs....hehhehehe muahhhh muahh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sounds like a quick pinaylove affair that led to marriage after a year but it is possible. You can really tell if the person is the one meant for you even on first meeting. It doesn't take years to know your man if they are open and willing.

Unknown said...

Oh sounds like a quick pinaylove affair that led to marriage after a year but it is possible. You can really tell if the person is the one meant for you even on first meeting. It doesn't take years to know your man if they are open and willing.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I