Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Love north face...

In year 2000 i was climbing the highest mountain in the Philippines. I was told that it is very hard to climb the mountain.If, i really want to climb i should buy the necessary gears. First, you need to walk steep inclines, stony river , climbing into rock, walking into dirt or muddy. So, we need to bring the high quality shoes, bags, watches, sleeping bags and tent. My best friend best is giving me advise to buy the best quality product which is the North Face. Best performing in terms of hiking, climbing , running, jogging. It's kinda expensive for me at that time, because i was still living at the Philippines. North Face is not cheap.It cost a fortune if you are living in Philippines. The money value is differ in United States. Unfortunately, i can't run away from it. Anyway, i didn't regret buying north face its worthy. It was super amazing shoes, i've got. I bought it thru online. I walked faster at that time. I did not get blister. I remember, when i pass the river. My shoes is making a miracle also. It made me stronger. I almost swayed. Make a difference buy with confidence go for north face. The Brand you can't resist and always remember. I love it. I can still remember how happy i was before, when i reach my goal. Climbing the highest mountain in the philippines in Mt. Apo. Okay, you can check online at zappos.com too.

2 comments:

Dana Telecom said...

This info is useful for me because i love climbing. :)

James Dean said...

If there was only Jollibee up in the mountains, i'd climb with you! lol.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I