Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About the writer

Hi, i am little bit sad lately. I am facing the difficult problems right at this moment. This is not about financial. It's more about emotional problem. I hope i will get over it soon. Help me! to pray my problem. Although...you don't know what it is. I'm sorry, can't share it here. I am not ready to bare my soul yet.It's not about my marriage life. Okay. I am very much loved w/ my loving husband Allen. It's more inside of me. I am troubled. Because of my secret. Please pray for my negative result. Thanks guys.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

As the saying goes: This too shall pass! Whatever it is that's bothering you, I will pray that you get over it soon.

Juliana

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Ate Juls. I'm okay. now. I have negative result. I'm happy so much. Thanks god for all the blessings.

Admin said...

At least, yours is not financial, mine is always financial!! I'm getting sick of it so much...hope you get well soon...

Allen's Darling said...

Thanks mommy riza for leaving me a message. I always checked my blogs if someone leave a note. thank you so much mommy riz

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I