Saturday, May 17, 2008

I had a terrible headache

-Get to know two things about a man how he earns his money and how he spends it and you have the clue to his character, for you have a searchlight that shows up the in-most recesses of his soul. You know all you need to know about his standards, his motives, his driving desires, his real religion. - Robert James McCracken
-Today,me and my husband have a word to word -mouth to mouth fighting.I got a terrible headache because were both hotheaded.
-And today i'm sad too because my priscy i heard a rumor that she is evicted.
I lost my temper too such a long day for me....
-But waiting for the confirmation,i will the youtube,somebody good samaritan post in youtube please.
I hope i will be,fine the whole day.
-Truly sad for these day.I thought i would have a very wonderful day.
Because for now i feel like theres boiling inside of me
I feel so mad but only in my mind...
-I thought,i thought but its just a thought i guess because i had a terrible headache right now after here on my laptop.I am planning to lie down and do the thinking...
Just never mind me here dear readers,i just want you to know that i had a very stressful day this day.
-I will signed off for a while dear friends online and dear bloggers too.

Reveal not every secret you have to a friend, for how can you tell but that friend may hereafter become an enemy. And bring not all the mischief you are able upon an enemy, for he may one day become your friend. - Saadi

Me myself just wandering...talking to myself...
-Old English Prayer

Take time to work
- it is the price of success,Take time to think
- it is the source of power,Take time to laugh
- it is the music of the soul
-HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

aw feel better! We all have bad days, but they always get better.

Picture holding a kitten in your hands or a puppy jumping on you and sticking it's cold wet nose on your face :)

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I