Saturday, May 10, 2008

How it started stories of Jstmarfz

It started in a crowded chartroom (MAY 2005) full of different unknown people. Some were just there to have fun, some were there to find someone to talk with sense and humor. As I kept looking, there was a name catches my attention. I started saying hi taking chances if he will reply or will just ignore me. With my surprise, he replied nicely and we talked while seeing each other on cam. Meeting him that day took those sad feelings i had and changed my sober face to a happy face which i can't explain. Within that day, couple of hours we already shared a lot together as if that we known each other for so long. He shared his laughter to me to brighten up my day, to cheer me up as he knew i was really down that time. We parted by saying goodbye without knowing if we're able to talk again. In the next day, as i opened my YM a message from him was a surprise! That day i believed we'll be good friends.

As days...months past by, i realized i had this feelings for him i cant deny. I kept it to myself, afraid to tell him that he might go away. I was so eager to talk to him everyday as if he was the only one can make me smile. Until we confessed about our feelings to each other. I was overwhelmed knowing he felt the same for me. We became lovers. I thought happiness that i felt with him was endless, but i was wrong. Several times with teary eyes, losing hopes and feeling clueless.

How many times we had fights, break ups, tears that have been wasted because of nonsense arguments. Still, we accepted each other's fault. We forgive and forget. We go on with our life together though, we just see each other's smile on cam. Asking ourselves when can we be together. Hold each other's hand, feel the real hugs and kisses that we were longing for, starting to build our dreams together.

Read More.....My journey of lie;

5 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Hi gurl, nominated you as one of the top 5 best diary blogs! good luck!

Unknown said...

Hi there sis!
How are you? Hope you have a great week!

Btw I have a tag for you - Tag #2 Tag and be tagged

Nedekcir said...

hey lady I have a tag for you time capsule

Nova said...

totaly sweet.. i think we have the same ways of meeting our partners dear...

happy blogging...

Anonymous said...

hi ate sorry i forgot god hhehee i will copy it now thanks. a lot

pinayjade and nedecker

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I