Saturday, May 31, 2008

Email from readers

Thanks Marie for sending me a letter and appreciating my effort about my blogs and everyday thoughts as well.Thank you so much for making an effort to send me your story also i am so happy marie knowing that you people out there like my posts and the tru-life-stories i gather in my blogs i will add more stories here and your one of them one of these days.You're my first entry for the next three months and of course some old stories i will giving them a chance also to participate this game.Once again thank you so much and thank you for your stories too.I will be posting here one of these days.I got so tied up today my friend visit our house and i am so busy laugh so i don't have time to check my emails and my blogs i have a tasked pending already its been days i didn't make it,hope the advertisers will understand me.OK,see you next time around!

Stories Entry Read More....

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I