Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Modos Operandi Maid/Helper

I got google alert from this real true stories.From my countrymen Philippines.It was so sad that she became a victim of this kind modus operandi now a days.Me,too it happen some years ago i was victimized as a "bodol-bodol" gang correct me if i'm wrong not sure with the right term but it said "Budol-Budol" gang i was under mesmerized or under spell or they say....its because of the prayer,she prayed,she give me many example as she is talking by me,convincing me,to gave her some money.As i am very naive and innocent i handedly her the money.And some items that i sold from my boutique that time....i was kinda under spell.After she's gone my co-workers said.What was that all about? I said we where going to have a little business.And why i gave her money and things...i said its part of it? then after an hour,when she did not show up as promise...I looked at the big bag,she left at me that i should take care of...and looked whats inside....my gosh its one pair of shoes and some clothes for kids and some purse or tote bags.My god...i was cheated.Then after a while there's a woman looking for his husband shoes...and...its the shoes inside the bag...thats was it so sad...i was a victim.So this story is real its happen to me.(the author) similar from this modus operandi i read about the maid/or helper....read her stories....

http://www.pinaysakorea.com/2008/04/30/modus-operandi-maid-beware/

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I