Sunday, March 2, 2008

Story from Cris


Hi there sorry it's late....Hmmm how can i start this...

4 years ago my friend clarise convince me to made a profile on internet its an australian dating site.. after 5 days i made my profile.I got so many messages , exchanging email and getting to know each other... til one day one australian guy sent me a message that i found interesting..weird.. i gave my email address para sa email ko na cia mag message.. evryday he sent me an e-mail, then he taught me how to use yahoo.messenger communication... i found him so arrogant,boastful, i dont know why i dont like him much,i fell that he judged me... then dont know why we started relationship on the net even i have a high blood pressure on him...I'm always end up quarelling on net,I even talked couples of man aside from him, i thought better guys ,so it looked like that i'm taking him for granted..he wants to come and visit me in "philippines" after 5 months we been communicating.But i told him next time coz i'm so busy here at work.Always snobbing him,i even ignore his calls for me... he told me i'm the hardest woman he courted with.. til after 9 months na he really decided to come even we haven't met yet, he ask me to marry him,well feeling hard to get lol coz there are so many men in the net asking you to marry them so for me it's unbelievable...til one day... He came here in "philippines"but i get pissed off! i waited 2 hours for him to come but his flight is delayed so we end up having a lil lover's quarrel on the way to our hotel..there he is so quiet,he is just listening to me all the way there till we reached to our hotel.He didn't even touched me at that moment. I even asked him" are u gay?" then after 2 days,He insisted that we have to go our province..He really wanted to meet my family. I tagged along my bestfriend with me,after few days i learned to like him maybe in love him all the while coz i didn't know that he will be my husband.When we are there i am surprised coz he is feel at home in our little home.And i'm amazed again coz he asked my parents hands he really wanted to marry me ....even my sisters & bros... We stayed 1 day at our province...then we go back to Manila again...Then he asked me again one day before his flight to asutralia....I feel silent at that moment.. 2 days before his flight coz our plan is next year...so i'm shocked but mind you ....he kneel down and he cried asking me to marry him before he go ....so "i said Yes'i will marry you".. last minute.. were busy looking for a wedding ring his having hard time to looked for my size coz i'm so little ...then october 29,2004 ,our Civil wedding... It's so hilarious because,we just realized we are wearing t-shirts and slippers ....even my very bestfriend don't know it....even when we are sitting at "Starbuck coffee" whooaa i can't believe now i am a "MRS" not a "miss"..In the morning i know that he is going back to australia... after a month i followed him ..." He Really Loved me so much".. I can say our life is really much blessed .Now we are hoping ..for a..baby sooner...

Home

6 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

Added this blog in my BLOGROLL girl, don't forget mine please........

Anonymous said...

I love lovestories too. My husband and I met on the net in 1997 and have been married since 1999. I came here through the Big bang!

foobarph said...

you have a unique blog, thank you for visiting tagalog online pockectbook as well @ http://tagalogonlinepocketbook.wordpress.com

i hope you can also link ours. ^^

(BTW, are these stories submitted by the users itself? you're so good. ^^)

laura said...

amazing love story...truly that love is unexpected...happy weekend

laura said...

sure its my pleasure...god bless

laura said...

waaaa parang mali man gawa ko hehehe,pasensya na

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I