Saturday, March 22, 2008

Che'from Canada w/Love...


Hello!

I meet my hubby when I move in Beaumont, Canada to work as a nanny to 3 kids. He is my employer's best friend. I knew him from my friend's story(who was their nanny before). I move from Calgary and I don't have any friends back then, he became my first friend and ended up falling in love....

I'll tell you the rest of our love story as we go along... suspense! """

Here's our story i'm sure i will fall in love again ...
I met him when i was working as a nanny. He is a friend of boss,where i worked.I'm engaged with my boyfriend in philippines for 5 years. Adam (his name) he had also a girlfriend but didnt hinder our friendship.
after 4 months of being friends,they broke up with his current girlfriend , by that time, i fell that i'm in love with him already,but i tried to suppress the feelings coz i'm engaged already. I tried avoided him and i just keep on saying 'no' to him coz i thought it won't work out co'z of different culture. He connived one of my friend she's also married to a canadian,he ask how filipina being courted.And of course they like "adam" for me "so he end up giving me flowers always,calling me on phone,even the kid's i take care of he connived on them by saying he loves me so much.

One night, when they were drinking together with my employer.He knocked on my door.By i pretended sleep.I'm so shocked co'z they open my door together with my employer.He asked me why i didn't believe him that he really love me.And hes willing to marry me..the feeling is mutual he said....so i joined them,we were having a good time so if i will tell him i love him too.I thought after that he will never remember co'z he's drunk and all.He asked why i didn't believe him.I told him i'm "going to marry soon"He really cried.My employer said that that is his first time to see him so deppressed co'z they are bestfriend.

In the morning "my lady boss congratulate me" co'z adam said that i love him too! Awe i was so shocked..
to make the story short, unfair to my b.f in philippines but i break up with him co'z were apart and our feeling changed too.At first my b.f said "no" but after he said "Yes" He realized that our feelings is changed. We tried to be friends again but it's true that lovers can't be friends. it was awkward!

after 4 months of dating, i got pregnant and we had our secret marriage, after we know that i am pregnant, we applied for our marriage licence and after 3 days, Were already married i didn't tell my relatives co'z we don't have big celebration, if ever , they will attend.

this July 1, we will have our garden wedding at my in-laws' place with adam's relatives and On December our church wedding with my relatives in philippines our 3rd wedding.

I hope i satisfied you our love story !, I love him more just for thinking about his determiation to win me..

That's our love story i hope you didn't get bored..

8 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

awww nice another pinay with canadian hunny hihihi... mine is in alberta now... haha hey allens sweetheart I added you to my blogroll already my two blogs :) hmmm i not see mine here yet tho :) I'll tell my love story in a couple months hahaha... I like to read more :)

laura said...

hey allen happy easter,musta na u?my tag me sau...nice naman nitong story na 2

Allen's Darling said...

yes,nice siya hehehee thanks earthlinggorgeous and Laura for dropping by my paged you make my day complete hehehe everytime i see there's a comment on my paged.

Thanks a lot ladies

Happy easter
OxOxOx

StaLira said...

i love this story.

bobbyboy said...

Story after story of cross cultural love and happiness. This is a wonderful story and I wish the very best for these two!

Anonymous said...

hello there! this is actually my story and i thank you guys for the nice comments!
Our little guy is now 3 and he's so makulit! We are thinking about having another baby but only God knows when...

again, thank you so much!

oh btw, I am a tagalog-pocketbooks-addict so if you have any pocketbooks to swap, contact me!

Allen's Darling said...

hahhahaa hi che/salamat at napapad na d2 its me...pa rin ang iyong bestfriend sa pocketbooks.Hhehehe

Anonymous said...

Gusto ko ang story niya.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I