Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fil-am Stories from anie in California



My husband is God given to me, my answered prayer and my dream man Smile Well, I met Steven thru dating site (CB)of October 2005 we started as friends,we exchange email, do chatting, texting and phone calls too. In August 2006 he became my boyfriend, then he decided to visit me in the following month September 9,2006. My feeling in meeting him in person I cant express how happy I am specially when I first hold his hands in the cab, I feel like there is a magic:). 3 after days after he arrived he proposed me to be his wife, and that night too he ask my parents about marrying me. He stayed for 2 weeks. After that he has to go back here again to filed for our marriage license and to do the things for our wedding preparation. Nov.7 of 2006 is the happiest moment in my life Smile Last May 2007 he had 2 weeks vacation here too.


God bless you all, I have a good time in reading all the love stories here.

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I