Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thinking about taking medical assistant courses...

Thinking out loud! about the famous medical assistant courses. I plan to take a nursing assistant or medical assistant.( Confused) Because i'm getting bored in my current job at this time. I worked so hard but paid less. I worked from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. I only earned enough for my needs. I can't even buy a new purse, a new wardrobe and even go to the salon. It's because of my low salary income. I can't blame them. I don't have skills. I need a proof a certificate to show them that i have skills. Every job you will get only of what you deserved. I deserve to be promoted also so i need to go to school. So i'm starting looking for best school. The best nursing scrubs i will buy for my future schooling, hot pink scrubs isn't pretty. Pretty in pink. Or i will choice at catherine heigl scrubs on sale (its on sale) no problem! or koi scrubs on sale .... which is which i choose... help me please...

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I