Friday, August 20, 2010

My Vacation in San Francesco, California

I was in San Francesco,California last April 2010 visiting my friends. It was a big disaster because i was stranded in the middle of nowhere. I thought i can't get out of my way. Luckily, i called my friend and repair me to San Francesco , Auto Repair. Their Auto shop is very reliable especially like me that i'm stranger in that area. My car on that time is Honda accord but still drive like crazy. Unfortunately, i run out of water. That's why? anyway, i really thankful because now i know that my Honda Accord is very reliable i used it drive from North Carolina to San Francesco. Imagine how far that i go, i just need tune up, changing oil and check the brakes. Driving is my passion and car is my lover.I was glad to find out, that are all my problems will be finished by simple timing belt-replacement.

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I