Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anonymous is back....

Anonymous, please leave me alone. I'm tired of your comments everyday. I have no time of your games. I won't accept comments from somebody, i didn't know okay. I hope you will pass my blog.Are you a filipina? I'm really tired of your everyday comments in my blog.If you don't like my blog. Then, its time for you to go. Leave me alone okay.

Happy holiday to all my online friends and co-bloggers. In this Christmas season, some of you might be feel so lonely. Some of you, might be so depressed because you are far away from your loveone, some of you especially army wives, husband is in deployed somewhere...don't be sad, be happy because its the day that our God, Jesus Christ is born. Merry X'mas everyone...here and there....

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I