Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ikaw Na Sana/ GMA/pinoy.tv (pt.2)

I was so surprise the surprise twist. I like it now. Thank You so much, GMA.pinoy.tv. I love the turn of event now. I love watching it. Revenge for Eliza Montemayor Olivarez. I want Sofia, face the consequences. I'm looking forward the upcoming shows. More on Jennelyn Mercado series please. She is so beautiful. Mark Herras is superbly handsome with his new looks with beard. Oh. my gosh. Can't wait tomorrow... I always record it as series.Sometimes i watched it 3 times a day.

1 comment:

survivor mom said...

pinapanoud ko rin yan Ang ganda nga e kaya extended for 2 weeks.
I like Jennylyn too.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I