Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stories of Ruby


From Wife of allen thoughts

Hello to everyone! George and i were met in cherry blossom website back in aug.2005..couple of time that were replying each other mail, until one day were exchanging our YM just to have more private conversations. its not that hard to fall in love to the person who is trully meant for you. he sending me a fresh 24 roses for how many times, calling me every morning and at night were talking on the internet and before i went to bed at night he still called me. my heart is already fall on him, not only coz of what he did, but i really felt that he really loves me. were talking online for almost 5 months. his very nice man and kind. i felt the true love on him. i never expect that all our conversation in the internet are ending into true exciting moment to see each other in person. i thought that he only joking that time that his working and getting all of what he need to come over in Quezon City , Manila PH, coz im working as a computer attendant in one of Cafe in that place. until, the time comes that he arrived, we stayed in the fully furnished apartment, and he stayed with me for 2 months..we both happy to each other coz that time we really know each other better. until he came back here in Michigan, and doing our application for a fiancee visa and be with him all the time...well, we only wait for almost 10 months until i got here with him in his place...I've been here last April 5, 2007 and we got married last June 15th 2007..and now were already applied for my adjustment of status..were very happy now to each other at last our dreams came true by God's grace..


Ruby [wrote ]
sure you can its not a big deal my friend, but thanks anyway for letting me know before you wanted to post it in your blog site....take care my dear friend...

my pleasure,
ruby
asawakomahalko [wrote:]
Hi it's ok if i ask a favor if u let me to post your love story in my blogs too.

let me know ha

here is the link of my blogs...

pinay stories label, stories

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I