Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hi,there 'Allan

Hi, Good evening....

Hi there,thank you!. I would like to thanks to my readers "ALLAN" thanks for leaving me a message.But sorry,i can't post it? Co'z some word there is sensored.But i humbly say, i appreciated your effort.Thanks and keep on reading.If you leave me comments."Omit! the provocative word,you know, what i mean. Hmmmnn but definitely nothing bad of what you said.Is that mean that "We FiLiPiNa still lovable,desirable right! right...so be assured nothing harm done.I truly appreciated your comments.But because of several reasons, i rejected your comments.Thank you so much.Feel FREE to leave me comments next time.
I love you all.My Friends.My readers.My Commentators.My Co-bloggers.
I love you all.

1 comment:

Whirlwind said...

hi allen hehe oo naghimo himo lang ko blog kalingawan lang gud,ok ra kaau akong life diri hehe catholic man me pareho kaya lang naa siyay kauban sa rotary clucb nga pastor sa baptist mao to siya maoy nag ceremonya sa among kasal tapos sa first baptist church nalang pod me nagpakasal hehe layo ra kaau sa tinood noh?pero sige lang basta ang emportante kasal na tapos happy.

sige add taka ha tapos add pod ko.thanks.God bless!

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I