Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another pinay con-artist

I am so sad.I mean so sad today.Because i saw another "pinay" featured as con-artist.She's also a "pinay" like me. So i sympathize them...hope they will be so decent to pose on cam.I saw another naked woman.I guess she's in boarding house.She's inside her room.I understand life is so hard in the philippines.Posing naked is not right.Now, their life is in shame.Because they pose naked on cam.These woman is so desperate looking for money.Because if your intention is looking for love.You don't have to stoop down on that level.Showing, boobies , butt , or even frontal naked called all the way.If you are these kind of woman.I pity you.

Read More: http://www.facts-worldwide.com/index2.php

1 comment:

janet said...

hello te musta na?? heheh uu balik na c gena dri oi kay habang naghulat xa sa iyang working visa mag work sa dw xa dri heheheh

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I