Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Winner is Lira


The winner is Lira. She will now receive the $ 50 bucks worth of Mary-Kay products. She can choose whatever she want. She got voted 122 times followed by Lheds who got voted 117 is just very close.The 3rd one is Marf who got 46 number of votes. Lira is my winner. But these 2 person following her, will receive consolations prizes of Mary-Kay product. I am inviting to all my dear readers to submit their love stories. Its just for fun, If you wish to be anonymous, I can , if you wish without picture , Yes , you can! don't be shy? Write your love stories now. Don't you want to help? Yes, we are helping to those who keep looking for their soulmate, for their destiny , Love in mysterious ways. Yes, thats it! Love always so mysterious you don't know when it strike. So keep on writing now? Finish your love stories and submit to me or leave me comments . And to those who win and receive the consolations please contact me @ anytime. Or leave me a comments here. I will not publish if you give confidential like address, name and telephone number. Thank you so much for your support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I want to join too hehehe! Its very interesting though! I enjoyed visiting your page because of that. Actually, my bet didnt won hehehe next time I'll cast a vote again. Goodluck friend!

Allen's Darling said...

Thank you friend yap next time...join ka heheee. Anyway, i can't open ur profile>? what happen?

Wengss said...

Hello, where I can read their love story?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I