Sunday, July 13, 2008

Story of Noreen


From Wife of allen thoughts
I met my hubby in dec of 2005 in an internet site...but there is a big BUT...it was not really my intention to look for a foreigner...i was doing some forms for my job when i took a break and browse the internet..out of curiosity, i signed up a lot of networking and dating sites...at first, i don't believe it but because me and my sister were bored,that is why we signed up...and greeted everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS until i receive a mail from my hubby that he has read my profile and that he is quite interested with me...he left me with his email, phone number and YM...i was not serious until one day, we met up at YM...had a little chat, exchanged mobile #s (as if im gonna call/text him)..shortly after we chat, i received a phone call with a weird #..i did not expect he's gonna call and from that day on, a day isnt complete if he cant make a phone call twice or three times a day (EVERYDAY..imagine, how much would it cost him just so he can call me via cellphone)..then April, he made his first visit to PI..during that time, i wasn't that very serious because i doubt his intentions until one night, he asked my parents to sit down with him while i was in the shower and there he talked to my parents asking them if he can marry me...when i got out of the shower, my parents were crying with him and ive never seen him sweat with hands very cold infront of my parents..he stared and gave me a wink..and the rest is history... Smile

The Author blog
Life at its finest...

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I