Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7 facts about Me

Thank You SO Much!
Ate Eden....
Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

Here are my 7 facts:
  1. 1. I became addicted since grade school, addict of Romances Novels, English and Filipino Language ( I Love My Own ) example ( Precious Hearts Romances or PHR ).
  2. 2. I became addict to collect Movies that i like, like Horror and Thriller plus Psychotic , sociopath movies ( weird i guess ) .
  3. 3. I collect bags and Wallets plus jewelries laugh .
  4. 4. I Love listening love songs when i sad or unhappy.
  5. 5. I love My husband so much and my family.
  6. 6. I love my camera everywhere i go i take them with me.
  7. 7. I love Jesus, I bow that from now on Jesus is my boyfriend, My companion and my everything in Jesus nothing as in nothing impossible with him, I believe and witnessed his living miracles in me, i desire that and this and he gave it to me so Jesus is behind all my success in life,My knowledge and my wisdom i love you Jesus.

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I