Saturday, July 26, 2008

#3 stories to go...

Today,I checked my blogs, my email, my other sites.Even, my body is so tired, my mind, my heart and my soul is very active.I just sleep for 2 hours up to now even more alive.Yehey...Good afternoon and Good morning from east to west , God as in so good that even i am so tired , so sleepy i am here still alive talking to you all my dear viewers and bloggers. Anyway, i am here to update and same time check my comments if anybody got interested to my love-contest i have one so far she just leave me a comments.Saying she might do because she said her stories might not be interesting to read Ha ha ha anyway i love this girl because she always drop a note on my paged i know that she's been here always in my site.Mabuhay tayong mga pinay always.Anyway i am still looking for 3 persons/3 stories submit to my email a-l-l-e-n-s-s-e-x-y-w-i-f-e at yahoo dot com please write my email in one word removed the dash sign.#3 stories to go. My #4 is my dear sister here in blogs too.You promise me Islebabe ha ha ha anyway i'm waiting for your stories.I know its very inspiring , very beautiful and real stories that will inspire millions of "Filipina" around the world.Anyway i need to cut off! for a while coz my eyes closing now...

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I