Thursday, March 20, 2008

Looking for fafa ...



Hi,readers this is another story of my life "how" and "when" so i will start here so that you know what it is all about? My life before is very ignorant about online dating and blogging.I am computer illiterate so to speak.I been working all my life since i was Elementary days and High School days...so no time for extra curricular like these.I was into monkey business ha ha ha and working as a regular employee too so no time to play my life evolved to my friends and my pocketbooks ha ha ha so when i am working in Sales as a branch Manager one of my marketing approached me she said that hey mam "weng" if you like to get a blue eyes boyfriend why not go online looking for fafa and they will send you money easy ha ha ha ha she taught me everything and said that i don't have like these like that so that the foreigner fafa will send it to you ha ha ha in internet dating you don't know whom you trust so i made a lies thats what they told me but about my past and my family its not a lie,i'm just lying about the cellphone,about my rent, so that fafa will feel oblige in anyways i just said too much rent too much for everything so when he asked me how much i earned i said too much for ordinary employee but you know the things here too much you have to buy everything so i guess when my first 3 weeks one guy from San Diego sent me $300 for my new celfone that was the first money i earned from internet ha ha ha no sweat i'm planning to spent money good for 1 year capital untill i found a fafa over the internet online dating co'z i've got money to support my adventure in internet online ha ha ha i even paid for my marketers to go with me online and taught me how and how to open yahoo. messenger and make a profile to all online dating so i have all the budget for 1 year to try my luck there if i could find a good catch ha ha ha so when i get my first dollars still can't believe it its just so easy just be yourself and they will believe you anyway he is not the fafa i married today ok folks we broke up after 1 mo. after he sent me $ 1,300.00 usd dollars ha ha ha he is very extravagant "galante" he is successful in life and owned many houses,sister is also in real state i guess he is super rich but something in him that i don't like he wants to rule my life....thats how we ended broke up.I gave up on him....he said nothing after i sent him a long letter saying all my side about him and thats the end of our story i will tell you later about my adventure....


for the meantime ......read more click here "Online dating"

Note:

Sorry,if you think that my post is provocative but this is so true.It happen but in my case i know what i'm doing...my consolation is i am single and true about looking for fafa. And
"WHo is not looking for money? Be real? Life is not plastic....
and i am just true to myself.If you find yourself honest and just looking for Love? then....so be it! But my blogs is for true-to-life-basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but story doesn't make a nice impression on Filipinas. It portrays a Filipina as somebody who is a money-grabbing b****.

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I