Monday, February 11, 2008

Fil-am stories/Syd/Idaho



My Soul mate Online
I was in a chat room, as most online romances happen, I had been on the Internet and chatting for almost a month. I was bored one afternoon, so I decided to go into a chat room. I had been in this particular room many times before, and met some very interesting people in it. While I was in there, I noticed on guy, he told me "it’s alright sydie" because the topic is no one gives a flower to me on Valentines Day, I was most interested in him, and he sounded so sweet. So I decided to start chatting with him. We didn't get to chat long, because of the 6-hour time difference, but it was a wonderful chat. He was a few years older than me, but I figured age didn't matter if we have a good chat.

We got to talking about many things, mostly music though. Before he had to leave he gave me his e-mail address and I gave him my Yahoo Instant Messenger screen name. A few days later while I was online someone IM’d me, and it was him. He told me who it was and we started chatting. Like most people, we had many things in common. We had similar views on life, etc.

After many more conversations, I realized I was really starting to like this guy. I had promised myself before that it's just not right for people over the Internet to be "in love," and that I'd never do such a thing. It just didn't seem right to me. Since, I thought, you never knew whom you are really talking to. Well, my opinions started to change, very quickly too.

Weeks later our relationship really started to get serious. I almost felt ashamed at first, because it was on the Internet, but I don't worry about it now. All I have to say is that I have never loved someone so much before. Whoever says you can't love online, obviously hasn't..
Go Back to HOME

No comments:

US EMBASSY IN MANILA INFORMATION U.S. Embassy Consular Section Non-immigrant Visa Unit 1201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000 From U.S. Call: 01163-2-523-1145 then ask for extension 8 then ask to speak to someone in the immigrant visa section. U.S. Calls Only Taken Between the hours of 8:00 am to 10:00 am only. From Philippines Call: (02) 528-6300 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm only Fax: (2) 523-1215 "From Philippines" E-Mail: consivmanila@state.gov NBI- nbiwebmaster@nbi.doj.gov.ph tel# 523-82-31 to 38 NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines * Pinay" needs help..." Domestic Violence I